Math 2UU3: Numbers for Life

< Back

Rating: 5 out of 5.
Dr. Lovric (Winter, 2021)

This course is very, very easy. There are 5 midterms worth 85% (top 4/5 count) and the other 15% are quizzes. The course teaches you about inflation, taxes, and venn diagrams and it is more conceptual than mathematical. If you study for maybe 2 hours the day before the test, you should feel confident enough to write it. The test questions are almost the same as the practice set ones, which the prof provides. 

Textbook: Not Required

Methods of Evaluation: Tests

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s